2024 RISMedia POWER BROKER SURVEY
The 36th Annual Report of the Industry's Largest Residential Real Estate Brokerage Firms
Survey Deadline: February 23, 2024
Why participate in the 36th Annual RISMedia POWER BROKER Survey?
- Elite Status-You will join the industry's leading residential real estate companies when you are published in the largest circulated annual report of its kind in the real estate industry.
- Promotion-Your firm will be promoted to local and national media outlets as one of the industry's largest real estate companies.
- Readership-The Annual RISMedia Power Broker Report is read by hundreds of thousands of real estate professionals and is accessible online to millions of interested consumers.
- Recruitment-Appearing in the RISMedia Power Broker Report is a great agent recruitment and retention tool.
- Networking-You will be invited to RISMedia's 28th Annual Power Broker Reception & Dinner held during the 2024 NAR NXT Conference in Boston, Massachusetts, an exclusive networking event with the industry's most successful brokers.
RISMedia's POWER BROKER Survey identifies and ranks the industry's largest residential real estate brokerage companies by sales-dollar volume and transaction sides. The survey also helps us determine topics for editorial content, educational events and webinars.
There is NO COST or any obligation to participate in this report. Simply complete the questionnaire.
To avoid duplication and potential confusion, this survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity that has a majority ownership interest in the brokerage firm as of December 31, 2023, inclusive of subsidiaries. If you do not have a majority ownership, please forward this survey to the appropriate entity for completion.
To ensure your inclusion in the 36th Annual RISMedia POWER BROKER Report, please complete this survey based on year-end 2023 residential figures. The deadline for our receipt of your completed survey is February 23, 2024.
Please be sure to complete the verification page, which must be submitted for inclusion in the 36th Annual RISMedia Power Broker Report.
The top-ranking brokerage firms will be published in the April 2024 issue of RISMedia's Real Estate magazine and in the annual Power Broker Directory at rismedia.com. RISMedia Premier Members will receive exclusive access to the complete Power Broker rankings.
In order to be included in the 2024 Power Broker Report, RISMedia must verify the data submitted. A separate verification email may be sent to independent brokerages, requiring the submission of (a) an auditor's statement, (b) confirmation of data by an outside accounting firm OR (c) MLS Report(s). If you are a member of a national real estate franchise, a representative will verify data on your behalf.
Please note that anyone submitting false or inaccurate information is subject to legal action.