2018 RISMedia POWER BROKER SURVEY
The 30th Annual Report of the Industry's Largest Residential Real Estate Brokerage Firms
Survey Deadline: February 26, 2018
Why participate in the 30th Annual RISMedia POWER BROKER Survey?
- Elite Status-You will join the industry's leading residential real estate companies when you are published in the largest circulated annual report of its kind in the real estate industry.*
- Promotion-Your firm will be promoted to local and national media outlets as one of the industry's largest real estate companies.
- Readership-The Annual RISMedia Power Broker Report is read by hundreds of thousands of real estate professionals and is accessible online to millions of interested consumers.
- Recruitment-Appearing in the RISMedia Power Broker Report is a great agent recruitment and retention tool.
- Networking-You will be invited to the 23rd Annual RISMedia Power Broker Reception & Dinner held during the 2018 NAR Conference & Expo in Boston, Mass., an exclusive networking event with the industry's most successful brokers.
RISMedia's POWER BROKER Survey identifies and ranks the industry's largest residential real estate brokerage companies by sales-dollar volume and transaction sides. The survey also helps us determine topics for editorial content, educational events, and webinars.
There is NO COST or any obligation to participate in this report. Simply complete the questionnaire.
To avoid duplication and potential confusion, this survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity that has a minimum of 50.1 percent ownership interest in the brokerage firm as of December 31, 2017, inclusive of subsidiaries. If you do not have a 50.1 percent ownership, please forward this survey to the appropriate entity for completion.
To ensure your inclusion in the 30th Annual RISMedia POWER BROKER Survey, please complete this survey based on year-end 2017 residential figures. The deadline for our receipt of your completed survey is February 26, 2018.
Please be sure to complete the verification page, which must be submitted for inclusion in the 30th Annual RISMedia Power Broker Survey.
*The Top 500 brokerage firms according to 2017 sales volume will be accessible online at rismedia.com and in the April 2018 issue of RISMedia's Real Estate magazine; the Top 1,000 firms ranked separately by sales volume and transaction sides will be available in the complete Power Broker Report available later this spring.