2016 RISMedia POWER BROKER SURVEY
The 28th Annual Report of the Industry's Largest Residential Real Estate Brokerage Firms
Survey Deadline: February 22, 2016
Why participate in the 28th Annual RISMedia POWER BROKER Survey?
- Elite Status-You will join the industry's leading real estate companies when you are published in the largest circulated annual report of its kind in the real estate industry.
- Promotion-Your firm will be promoted to local and national media outlets as one of the industry's largest real estate companies.
- Readership-The Annual RISMedia Power Broker Report is read by hundreds of thousands of real estate professionals and is accessible online to millions of interested consumers.
- Recruitment-Appearing in the RISMedia Power Broker Report is a great agent recruitment and retention tool.
- Invitation-You will be invited to the 21st Annual RISMedia Power Broker Reception & Dinner held during the 2016 NAR Conference & Expo in Orlando, Fla., an exclusive networking event with the industry's most successful brokers.
RISMedia's POWER BROKER Survey identifies and ranks the industry's largest residential real estate brokerage companies by sales-dollar volume and transaction sides. The survey also helps us determine topics for editorial content, educational events, and webinars.
To complete the survey, firms must have completed a minimum of 500 residential transactions in 2015. There is NO COST or any obligation to participate in this report. Simply complete the questionnaire.
To avoid duplication and potential confusion, this survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity that has a minimum of 50.1 percent ownership interest as of December 31, 2015, inclusive of subsidiaries. If you do not have a 50.1 percent ownership, please forward this survey to the appropriate entity for completion.
To ensure your inclusion in the 28th Annual RISMedia POWER BROKER Survey, please complete this survey based on year-end 2015 residential figures. The deadline for our receipt of your completed survey is February 22, 2016.
Please be sure to complete the verification page, which must be submitted for inclusion in the 28th Annual RISMedia Power Broker Survey.
The Top 500 brokerage Firms according to 2015 sales volume will be accessible online at rismedia.com and in the April 2016 issue of RISMedia's Real Estate magazine; complete results will be available in the Power Broker Report publication this spring.